National Event: March 3-11, Fairbanks CC, Fairbanks Alaska
- Registration open October 26, 2016 through November 23, 2016. Registration is handled via the USCA event registration site. http://leagues.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=769668
- Registration Fee: $590/team
- Brushing Equipment: The WCF and USCA have issued new brushing and equipment guidelines which will be enforced at national championships and events leading to championships.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Club National Championships are a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. This event does not lead to a world championship. The U.S. Club National Championships debuted in 2005. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) mens’ and one (1) womens’ berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: Entry is open to dues-paying, league playing club members from the same club in both a mens’ and womens’ event.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Club National Championships.
- Teams are responsible for all travel costs and meals.