2017 | February 10-12, 2017
Evergreen Curling Club, Beaverton, Oregon
National Event: March 17-25, 2017 at Williston Basin CC, Williston, North Dakota
- Registration is open December 7, 2016 through January 11, 2017. Registration is handled via the USCA event registration site.
- Registration Fee: $590/team
- Brushing Equipment: The WCF and USCA have issued new brushing and equipment guidelines which will be enforced at national championships and events leading to championships.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Mixed National Championship is a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top mixed teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. This event now leads to a world championship. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: Mixed teams must consist of 2 men and 2 women. Entry is open to teams consisting of a minimum of two dues-paying, league-playing members of MoPac clubs, with up to two USCA members allowed from outside the region.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Mixed National Championship.
- Teams are responsible for all travel costs and meals.