2018 | January 5-7, 2018
Coyotes Curling Club, Tempe, Arizona
National Event: March 23-31, 2018 (Dakota CC, Minnesota)
- Registration is open September 6, 2017 – November 29, 2017, early registration ends November 15, 2017. Registration is handled via the USCA event registration site (http://leagues.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=769668)
- Registration Fee: $440 (USCA fee) + $150 (MoPac fee) = $590/team, $147.50/player
- Brushing Equipment: The WCF and USCA have issued new brushing and equipment guidelines which will be enforced at national championships and events leading to championships.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Mixed National Championship is a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top mixed teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. This event now leads to a world championship. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: Mixed teams must consist of 2 men and 2 women. Entry is open to teams consisting of a minimum of two dues-paying, league-playing members of MoPac clubs, with up to two USCA members allowed from outside the region.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Mixed National Championship.
- Teams are responsible for all travel costs and meals.