MoPac is proud to announce the honorees selected for this year’s International Tankard which takes place from March 29-31st at the Abbotsford Curling Club, Abbotsford, British Columbia.
In addition to those attending the Tankard all Tankard volunteer honorees have also been named to receive the Timothy Max Irish Volunteer Service Award for 2019. Congratulations to every one of our deserving honorees. Their contributions to their respective clubs and the region as a whole are greatly appreciated!
Honorees attending the International Tankard
- Jay Diamond, Silicon Valley Curling Club/Granite Curling Club of California
- Katie Feldman, Wine Country Curling Club
- Lucinda Tutterow, Ogden Curling Club
- Andy Carle, Silicon Valley Curling Club
Additional Volunteer Honorees
- David Twohig, Coyotes Curling Club
- Bruce Irvin, Evergreen Curling Club
- BriAnna Weldon, San Francisco Bay Area Curling Club
- Bruce Johnson, Wine Country Curling Club
MoPac is now accepting nominations for the International Tankard – see the flyer for more information!
MoPac International Tankard Flyer
MoPac has announced it’s Representatives for the 52nd International Tankard to take place at the Cowichian CC on Victoria Island, BC (March 5-7, 2014)
Please see the full release on the International Tankard page
52nd Anniversary International Tankard – March 7-9, 2014
MoPac is now accepting applications to be submitted to the International Tankard Committee. The International Tankard is a friendly competition between the two regions, Washington State and British Columbia. Teams are made up of club members whose volunteer efforts have furthered the sport of curling at a local, national or international level. The Committee will choose 4 members to represent MoPac at the Tankard. A first alternate will also be selected in the event one of the members is unable to attend. The 2014 Tankard will be held at the Cowichian CC on Victoria Island.
Nominations are limited to those who have made significant contributions to their club or to the sport of Curling. You can nominate any MoPac members or yourself.
Please send your application by December 18, 2013, with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Club Affiliation:
- Has the nominee ever participated in the Tankard?
- If YES, what year?
- Please write a short paragraph or two of what contribution(s) the nominee has done for the sport:
Nominate a fellow curler or yourself for the International Tankard!
Full details HERE