Curlers belonging to clubs within the MoPac region have an opportunity to help the region. The MoPac Assembly maintains a number of committees which are always seeking volunteers. Below is the list of current MoPac Committees. The Committees are open to anyone who belongs to a club within MoPac. If that describes you, please consider volunteering and helping the region become stronger!
Current MoPac Committees:
- 5&U – organizing and coordinating the annual MoPac 5&Under event.
- 25&U- organizing and planning the new 25 & Under event.
- Branding – monitoring and revising the MoPac branding standards.
- Bylaws- assisting the MoPac Board with ByLaw updates.
- Competitions – staffing the various MoPac competitive events including the Men’s and Women’s Club Playdowns and the Mixed Nationals Playdowns. Also assisting with MoPac Under 18 boys and girls playdowns, if necessary.
- Data Security – drafting, reviewing and amending the MoPac Data Security measures meant to keep MoPac member data safe.
- Diversity & Inclusion (new) – examining the levels of diversity within the region and working to open the sport to a wider audience.
- Seniors Event – organizing and planning a new MoPac Senior event.
- Small Grants – planning the creation of a loan program.
- Social Media – advising and possibly assisting with actual social media content,
- Stone Loan – overseeing the loan process for the existing MoPac loaner stone sets.
Anyone interested in volunteering for one of these Committees (or wishing to discuss other possible new committees) can contact the MoPac President.