Many club boards often wonder whether they should obtain Directors & Officers (also known as D&O) Insurance. The following include articles discussing what D&O Insurance typically covers, why it might be useful, what the look for when searching for D&O Insurance. Note: The information presented is not meant to provide legal advise. MoPac also does not endorse any one particular D&O carrier. MoPac merely provides a list of resources. Each Board must evaluate their own situations and determine whether D&O Insurance is useful for their Board.
- The importance of D&O Insurance for Nonprofit Boards
- Do you need Directors & Officers Liability Insurance?
- Directors and Officers Liability (Alliance)
- Directors and Officers Liability (Investopedia)
- Questions every board members should ask about Directors and Officers insurance
- What do you know about D&O?