Men’s Event Information:
- Congratulations to Team LeClair (Coyotes Curling Club) for their Silver medal finish! Team LeClair is: Bob LeClair (Skip); Greg Gallagher (Vice); Jeff Baird (Second); Tom Danielson (Lead).
- View results at Club Nationals event.
Women’s Event Information:
- Congratulations to Team Flinn-Burton (Coyotes Curling Club) for their Bronze medal win! Team Flinn-Burton is: Jayne Flinn-Burton (Skip); Tatiana Keeling (Vice); Amy Thompson (Second); Kimberly Gaddie (Lead).
- View results at the Club National event.
General Rules & Procedures:
- 5-Rock Rule: The 5-rock rule will be enforced at WCF Events, USCA National Events and all playdowns leading to WCF and USCA National Events.
- Brushing Equipment: All players are required to use WCF and USCA compliant brush heads. Brushing and equipment guidelines which will be enforced at national championships and events leading to championships.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Club National Championship is a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top men’s and women’s teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. National Club Champions do not advance to world play. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) men’s and one (1) women’s berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: U.S. residency is required (see USCA Rules book-Residency definition.). In addition to the USCA membership requirements, all team members must be dues-paying, league-playing members of the same USCA club (All players must be reported on the listed member club’s membership roster for 2020).
- New for 2020 Season: in compliance with US Center for SafeSport and USA Curling MAAPPPolicy, legal Guardian Consent forms are required for all minor athletes giving consent to a supervising adult or coach when a legal parent or guardian is not present or accompanying a minor athlete. Consent forms are to be carried by all designated coaches and supervising adults.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Club National Championships .
- Teams are responsible for all travel costs and meals.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org