- Dates of Playdown: January 31-February 3, 2019
- Host: Evergreen Curling Club, Beaverton, Oregon
- National Event: March 23 – March 30, 2019 (Denver Curling Club, Golden, Colorado)
MoPac Playdown Winners:
- Congratulations to Team Schaak, Evergreen Curling Club & Boise Curling Club.
- Doug Schaak, Elaine Smith-Koop, Thomas Poon, & Rhiannon Avery successfully won after a 9-team Round Robin, finishing undefeated.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Mixed National Championship is a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top mixed teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. This event now leads to a world championship. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: Mixed teams must consist of 2 men and 2 women. Entry is open to teams consisting of a minimum of two dues-paying, league-playing members of MoPac clubs, with up to two USCA members allowed from outside the region.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Mixed National Championship.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org