2019 Mixed National Playdown
- Dates of Playdown: TBA
- Host: Evergreen Curling Club, Beaverton, Oregon
- National Event: March 30 – April 2, 2019 (Location TBD)
General Rules & Procedures:
- Brushing Equipment: All players are required to use WCF and USCA compliant brush heads. Brushing and equipment guidelines which will be enforced at national championships and events leading to championships.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Mixed National Championship is a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top mixed teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. This event now leads to a world championship. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: Mixed teams must consist of 2 men and 2 women. Entry is open to teams consisting of a minimum of two dues-paying, league-playing members of MoPac clubs, with up to two USCA members allowed from outside the region.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Mixed National Championship.
- Teams are responsible for all travel costs and meals.
- Registration TBA. Registration is handled via the USCA event registration site. (http://leagues.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=769668)
- Registration Fee: TBA