- The 2020 Mixed National Championship event was scheduled to take place March 28 – April 4, 2020 at the Chaska Curling Center, Chaska, Minnesota
- NOTICE RE POSTPONEMENT: USA Curling has postponed the 2020 Mixed National Championship over concerns about COVID-19. The possible rescheduling of the event will be announced at a later date.
- We are proud to have the MoPac Region represented by Team Baird (Coyotes Curling Club). Team Baird is: Jeff Baird, Tatiana Keling, Tracey Drummond and Sean Keeling
General Rules & Procedures:
- 5-Rock Rule: The 5-rock rule will be enforced at WCF Events, USCA National Events and all playdowns leading to WCF and USCA National Events.
- Brushing Equipment: All players are required to use WCF and USCA compliant brush heads. Brushing and equipment guidelines which will be enforced at national championships and events leading to championships.
- MoPac Berths: The USA Curling Mixed National Championship is a regional-based, geographic championship aimed at determining our top mixed teams from within the USCA regions and/or states. Teams moves through the playdown process via the traditional state and regional championships. This event now leads to a world championship; the winning team of the Mixed National Championship will advance to the Mixed World Championship. The United States Curling Association (USCA) has allotted the Mountain Pacific Curling Association Region (MoPac) one (1) berth to the national event.
- Eligibility: Mixed teams must consist of 2 men and 2 women. Entry is open to teams consisting of a minimum of two dues-paying, league-playing members of MoPac clubs, with up to two USCA members allowed from outside the region. Refer to the USCA Rules of Curling &Competition for complete eligibility guidelines.
- New for 2020 Season: in compliance with US Center for SafeSport and USA Curling MAAPPPolicy, legal Guardian Consent forms are required for all minor athletes giving consent to a supervising adult or coach when a legal parent or guardian is not present or accompanying a minor athlete. Consent forms are to be carried by all designated coaches and supervising adults.
- National Event Information: Can be found online at the USCA webpage for the Mixed National Championship.
- Teams are responsible for all travel costs and meals.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org