51st Anniversary International Tankard – March 8-10, 2013
MoPac is now accepting applications to be submitted to the International Tankard Committee. The International Tankard is a friendly competition between the two regions, Washington State and British Columbia. Teams are made up of club members whose volunteer efforts have furthered the sport of curling at a local, national or international level. The Committee will choose 4 members to represent MoPac at the Tankard. A first alternate will also be selected in the event one of the members is unable to attend. The 2013 Tankard will be held at the Golden Ears CC, in Maple Ridge, BC.
The tentative schedule is as follows:
- Friday night reception starts at 6pm.
- Curling Starts Saturday 8am and wraps up 2pm on Sunday to allow teams time to travel home.
- The costs to participate in the Tankard will be paid by MoPac.
- Travel costs and lodging is the responsibility of the participants.
- MoPac gets to send four curlers, open format.
- Date is March 8-10, Golden Ears CC, Maple Ridge, BC.
Nominations are limited to those who have made significant contributions to their club or to the sport of Curling. You can nominate any MoPac members or yourself.
Please send your application by January 20, 2013, with the following to email@example.com.
- Club Affiliation:
- Have you ever participated in the Tankard?
- If YES, what year?
- Please write a short paragraph or two of what contribution(s) the nominee has done for the sport: